Dear His Therapy Clients and Friends,
Our company is fighting hunger right here in Greenville! We will be hosting a food drive from November 3rd through November 23rd, 2019 to help Loaves and Fishes deliver more food to emergency food pantries. This is a great chance to make a difference in our community. I encourage you to join us in our efforts to help our struggling neighbors.
The food and funds we raise will help Loaves and Fishes supply food to more than 98 local agencies that provide food for low-income children, families, senior citizens and individual throughout Greenville County.
More than 63,000 people in our community are at risk of hunger and malnutrition. Two thirds of them are single parent families with young children and 12% are senior citizen. In 2016 alone, Loves and Fishes distributed more than 2.1 million pounds of food.
We here at HIS THERAPY, would appreciate your support. Two ways to donate:
- Make a tax-deductible donation. For every $1 donated, Loaves and Fishes provide $11.00 worth of food. You can donate to the virtual food drive at: www.loavesandfishesgreenville.org
- Bring non-perishable food items to HIS THERAPY, 2 Parkway Commons Way, Greer during the drive.
MUCH NEEDED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Peanut Butter, other nut butters, Jelly, Jams
- Canned Protein (tuna, soups, stews)
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Fruit Juices
- Staples such as: Beans, Rice, Pasta