- Carry an empty water bottle around to fill up on the go!
- Pack healthy snacks like fruit ~ Don’t rely on salted nuts or processed food.
- Soak in some amazing sights by taking a walk or an early jog to start your amazing day.
- If you’re in an airport, take a lap around the terminal or avoid the conveyer belts.
Bladder and Bowel Tips
- Drink lots of water!
- Limit caffeine intake and citrus foods ~ They can be sneaky during the holiday season and increase sensation of urinary urgency.
- Limit alcohol intake
- Maintain a balanced diet while all those holiday treats are out! This will decrease the likelihood of constipation.
“My idea of a Christmas, whether old -fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” -Bob Hope