- How many times did you wake up last night to urinate?
- How many times did you urinate during the day?
- How much and what did you drink yesterday?
- Did you poop yesterday? When is the last time you pooped?
- What does your poop look like?
As the new year approches, so do the new years resolutions to become happier and healthier. One things you may not have thought about was your bladder and bowel health. If you want to be serious about keeping consistent with your health habits, try keeping a bladder and bowel diary. Although it may not seem important, your bladder and bowel health is a key function to a happy, healthy life in this busy world. But how can one remember their bathroom habits when most of us can't remember what we had for breakfast? Try keeping a bladder and bowel diary! Some questions to ask yourself to get an idea about your bladder and bowel healthy would be:
Sabina Weaver, MSPT-ATC-L